Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Canon C50 Rumors
  • Let the gossip begin.

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • I don't see how canon can cripple the C100 more, and keep it interesting over conventional DSLRs. But maybe it's just me..

• @evero

May be it'll be Canon 660d shooting raw? :-)

• the weirdest thing I've heard about it so far is it will be something between a c100 and c300 how much sense does it make to name it c50 lol

• @Vitaliy Yeah, but without headphone jack. Then you need to step-up for c100 ;)

@Gravitate C100 and C300 are so similar it seemes strange too. If so I think it would bring another form factor or something. The $2000 C300 rebate Vitaliy mentioned in the C300 thread might also be something to keep in mind - Or maybe it's just to keep the C300 sales upfront NAB. Who knows..

• @every the 100 and 300 actually have quite a few differences.... ND filters, different LCD locations and that's just a few. but I know what you mean.

to change the form factor would be a bad idea because although they are over priced, that's the BEST thing about them IMO

• It's only a matter of time until we get the....

• @itimjim what? lol i'm confused with this one

• New rumors

• Same sensor technology as the EOS R5 but with 11.25MP resolution
    • Records 4K/120P with no crop
    • Does 2.8K supersampling in super-35 mode
    • Has newly developed heat sink
    • Dual Pixel AF performance in low light better than EOS R5 and EOS R6
    • Super 35mm 4K sensor (same as the Cinema EOS C200)
    • No IBIS
    • RF Mount
    • Internal ND (10 Stops)
    • CLog 2 & CLog 3
    • 4:2:0 8bit internally onto SD cards up to 4K60 & 1080/120
    • 4:2:2: 10bit external in HD
    • No RAW
    • Dual LP-E6NH battery slot
    • Price: $3299