Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Lower bitrate issue
  • I've recently been attempting to hack my GH2, but have found issues in raising the mb/s. I've downloaded ptool, and winebottler, and loaded the settings from various driftwood, sanity and sedna hacks, many times the settings being well over 100 mb/s. I at first glanced thought the camera had loaded correctly as it asked me to load the new version, and after I loaded it, my camera had the higher ISO settings. But when looking at my file sizes, they seemed to be recording at about 20 mb/s. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and figured out what the issue might be or if someone knows what else might be the problem?

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • @hurskablot4

Solved since your question? Don't combine settings from the different patches and load directly into the ptool any of the mentioned ones and save it just the way it is. Flash it and that's it....