Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Has anyone experienced the following things?
  • Hello everyone. Has anyone experienced the following things? I've been trying out the the sedena a settings patch and have experienced a few things. On several occasions my viewfinder with flicker off and then on again. Also, after recording a few minutes, on one occasion, the camera display said it had gone in to sleep mode. That file was lost. Are these things that I can trouble shoot. I'm sure it's probably something I'm doing. I'm using the best class 10 cards on the market. Any thoughts or ideas? Thank you!

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • How is your battery and have you cleaned the connections inside the camera and battery?

To answer the question, no, I've never had it happen.

• Battery was at full charge. I have not cleaned the connection. Is it possible this could happen if I'm rolling the camera longer than the hack or camera I guess could handle. I think I read that some of these high bit rate hacks won't run for more than a matter of minutes or so. ?