Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Arthurian Brocéliande - Tokina 11-16 Driftwood VY Canis Majoris
  • Some footage that I shot on holiday in France with my Panasonic GH2 and Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16 lens. Shot in the Paimpont forest (said to be the Arthurian Brocéliande) and near Mont Saint-Michel. A timelapse at the golden hour before darkness.

Just for fun to play with my new wide lens. No special grading.

Camera : Panasonic GH2 AVC-Intra (Driftwood VY Canis Majoris Day PM) Lens : Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DX AF 11-16mm f2.8 Gear : Sachtler FSB-4 75 CF, Gini Rig Follow Focus, Lilliput field monitor Tools: FCPX

Locations: Paimpont forest, sometimes said to be the Arthurian Brocéliande, is in the French commune of Paimpont, near the city of Rennes in Brittany. As Brocéliande it had a reputation in the Medieval imagination as a place of magic and mystery. It is the setting of a number of adventures in Arthurian legend, notably Chrétien de Troyes's Yvain, the Knight of the Lion, and locals[citation needed] claim the tree in which the Lady of the Lake supposedly imprisoned Merlin can still be seen today.

Mont Saint-Michel (Saint Michael's Mount) is a rocky tidal island and a commune in Normandy, France. It is located approximately one kilometre (just over half a mile) off the country's north-western coast, at the mouth of the Couesnon River near Avranches. The population of the island is 41, as of 2006. The Mont-Saint-Michel and its bay are part of the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters