Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Mordor: COVID vaccination will repeat each 6 months
  • Yesterday, the guidelines came out "The procedure for vaccinating the adult population against COVID-19", according to which vaccination against coronavirus infection should be carried out without taking into account the data of humoral immunity, that is, vaccinations are shown regardless of the presence of antibodies.

In the document, this decision is justified by the fact that “the currently available test systems for determining cellular immunity cannot be used in wide circulation due to the lack of reliable data on the interpretation of research results (duration of protection, its severity) and the degree of resistance of the immune system to response on the mutation of the virus. "

There will be two types of vaccinations. The first is emergency vaccination, which is now announced in Russia, the second type is routine vaccination, which will be carried out in case of a favorable situation with coronavirus infection. What is the difference? In case of routine vaccination, everyone is revaccinated 9–12 months after the illness or vaccination, and in case of emergency - after 6 months. Now we are talking about the fact that regardless of the presence of antibodies and their quantity, everyone should be vaccinated, and revaccination is carried out six months later.

https://static.ngs.ru/news/2021/99/images/dd5e569b0bc1c5ab2741c7c088cceb94.pdf

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • If this whole thing doesn't smell of conspiracy, control and subjugation of the masses, I don't know what does. This whole thing seems so contrived. I'm not sure they're following any real science. In fact, the only science I can see that they're following is the science that they are creating out of thin air to fit their narrative. Sad days indeed.

And the notion that these so-called vaccines are safe and effective is down right laughable in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary.