Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SOLD>> SLR Magic 12mm/f1.6 - MINT
  • Brand new, sparkling clean SLR Magic 12mm/f1.6 lens. I bought this a little over a week ago directly from the manufacturer in China. If you're not familiar with SLR Magic, do a quick search on them. They are making some very fine lenses and this one is no exception. It is a solid, well-built lens with a fluid (click-free) f-stop ring. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because it is a bit too wide (equivalent to a 24mm on a full frame sensor) for the project I'm working on. I opted for a 17mm instead.

I'm asking $500 + shipping for it. Yes, that is the same price as buying it from Ebay however you'll save yourself well over $100 in shipping and customs fees. So, it is quite a deal I think. Let me know what you think!

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • How much for shipping to the UK?

• I did a few, quick estimations via USPS & UPS and they are between $75.00-90.00. Expensive!

• Shipping to the UK via USPS is actually only $50 and takes 6-10 days.

• how much to Korea?

• I would like to purchase the lens if it is still available.

• If is still available I'm interested.

• Where is the lens located?