Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Good drone stock footage
  • Does anyone out there have a good source for quality, yet inexpensive or free drone footage? I have a subscription to video blocks and the drone footage on there isn't great. Thanks for any leads!

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • you want it for free and you want also someone to serve it on a silver plate? C'mon, don't be so lazy. Mrs Google is your best friend.

• I'm totally willing to pay, just not ruling out free. The footage on Pexels was much much nicer than on the site that I pay for. Not being lazy, I've googled and found some stuff, but just wondering what others are using. Why wouldn't I ask the film making community what they're using?

• I am wondering how it gonna be trying to get trial free on adobe stock for one month. Had i canceled the subscription after free trial time , Will i be charged for the stocks already on social media like face book, you tube?