Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1K (PAL) Complete Photo / Video Kit
  • Included are the following items...

1 x Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1K (PAL) Camera Body This camera body was bought new by me around 2010 - Excellent condition.

1 x Panasonic DE-A49C Battery Charger / AC PSU Adapter

1 x Genuine Panasonic Battery

1 x Powermart Battery

1 x GH1 Camera Body Strap

1 x Pixco Konica Mount to M43 Adapter

1 x Pixco Nikon F-Mount to M43 Adapter

1 x Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.8 Full Frame Pancake Lens. It is a VERY sharp lens (as good as my Nikkor AIS Primes) and in mint condition - No dust, fungus or scratches. Aperture blades and focus ring are perfect.

1 x 55mm Kalimar Skylight 1B Warming Filter

1 x 8 Gb San Disk Extreme Pro 45Mb/s SD Card

4 x SD Cards (up to 2 Gb) with multiple GH-1 patches

1 x Sescom LN2MIC-ZMH4-GH1 Mic level to Line level 25dB Attenuation cable This cable allows professional audio mixers and recorders like Tascam DR-100 Zoom H4 etc to be plugged in.

1 x JJC Remote trigger / Timelapse intervalometer (2x AAA Battery Powered)

1 x Metz 20BC4 Mecablitz Flash (3x AA Battery Powered)

1 x Software CD-ROM + Printed Manual

This camera is in excellent condition and has had very little use over the past few years. I am not sure what shutter count is on the body (maybe less than 10K actuations) but can upload a photo taken recently so you can check yourself. Video quality is superb in good light.

Tested and working with Mecablitz Flash - works great and syncs at up to 1/160th Shutter Speed.

The only known issue I have with the camera is the Nikon F to m43 Adapter can sometimes be difficult to remove and when you plug in the remote it sometimes doesn't trigger due to Panasonics design of the input jack. Just make sure it is securely plugged in and it works fine.

Asking Price $250 USD for everything. Paypal only.

I will also throw in these 2 C-Mount lenses for an extra $50 USD if interested.

http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/17578/fs-canon-tv-zoom-lens-tominon-tv-lens-c-mount#Item_3

GH1 Multi.jpg
    1000 x 461 - 96K