Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Panasonic Lumix G7 Camera, with 2 extra batteries & 1 extra charger, from Europe!
  • In like-new condition, hardly used, only to verify my self how it matches with the GH4, but because of VLOG, I'll go for a second GH4 instead. I absolutely love the G7 as it's amazing little light camera! Better ISO than GH4 in all modes, but no VLOG that I personally prefer.

In original box of course and all the original accessories: strap never used, battery, charger, manuals, dvd, usb cable, etc (plus the 2 extra batteries & the 1 extra charger!). This is the US version with 24 + 30! (so better than the 24 + 25 of the European cameras).

I have priced it to move: €599 +20 for shipping (includes insured + trackable shipping). Paypal accepted.

Contact me by PM.

Full details: http://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/cameras-camcorders/lumix-g-compact-system-cameras/dmc-g7.html

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • New Price : €599 total with 3 batteries + 2 chargers!