Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SD Cards and exFat formatting? Cure for Spanning.
  • I'm wondering if this is something that could possibly be addressed in the pTool. I know everybody is having issues with spanning and if it were possible to get the camera to recognize cards formatted at the new exFat format instead of fat32, spanning would no longer be an issue at all.

Just a thought, sorry if there is a better section to talk about this, please move it and feel free to yell at me. I'd be curious to see what you all have to say about this topic.
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • GH2 doesn't admit SD formated with exFat
  • First, exFAT don't work.
    Second, even if it worked it won't help, as it require to rewrite bunch of routines.
  • @Vitaliy
    Sorry for the offtopìc, but it will be any ptool new release soon?
    Thanks
  • O....F, and I was hoping for an answer :-)

I think the answer is use a patch that not over the top and can record as much as you need while sustaining the quality. In a nutshell.
  • Paglez

I think Vitaliy said on another page that he will need another week to work out some issues. I can hardly wait!
  • That settles that then. Feel free to close this topic.