Personal View site logo
Coronavirus: Schools phase
  • It is very interesting to see how various governments are getting orders and sometimes turn 180 degrees to reach common ground of reopening the schools no matter that.

Schools reopening is now required as ruling class need sudden and big second have gradient. Without such perfect spreading place as school and university you will never get it. Children will be perfect spreaders who will wipe out whole families. And it is literally impossible to impose real masks mode in schools.

For fast vaccination, where each one will be required to do it using fully unproved vaccine it is absolutely necessary step.

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • Duck that!!!

We have a choice god damm!

I have a choice ! And will use it. Won’t take that vaccine. There are ways to make it

• "In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of" a healthy point of view "there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible, right at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of the soul and the Spirit.

Materialistic physicians will be entrusted with the task of bringing out the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccine, will be immune to being subjected to the " madness "of spiritual life.

They would be extremely intelligent, but they would not develop consciousness, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles. With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body detach from the physical body. Once the etheric body separates, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, because the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will.

Then the vaccine becomes a kind of arimanic force; man can no longer get rid of the materialistic sentiment that has been given to him. He becomes materialistic in constitution and can no longer elevate himself to the spiritual. "

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925)

• @endotoxic

This Steiner guy had been really nuts.

• You know you have to be little crazy to achieve some things. Ask Stalin Lenin hitler Churchill, ME :)

It’s shame the logic has surpassed perception.

• "What you wish to know is, in one respect [practically] a minor thing, as it is in the opposite [spiritual] manner not exactly of great importance. For example, take a tree that has drawn out of the soil some vile, spoiled, and against-its-nature not congenial sap. Soon, you will notice that the leaves of the tree come forth malformed and withered, and moreover its sprigs, branches, and trunk are surrounded by all kinds of unpleasant and parasitic plants. If someone only has superficial knowledge of arboriculture, he will, with certainty, come to the conclusion that a grafting with other sicker and weaker plants will definitely not make the tree well, but in the end, one will totally destroy the other.

Or, if someone who already has poison in his body or who had poison administered, that he will get well through the same poison that already took three-quarters of his life. Then the additional administering of the same poison will be sufficient to take the last quarter of the already poisoned human being.

Is it not obvious that with the tool of death, you never fight against death, instead, you fight at all times only against life?"

Jakob Lorber 1800-1864 ( another crazy one) about vaccination against smallpox...

Remember you posted it in the big thread about coronavirus and it fits macabre well ... I would like my little one to stay home stupid but innocent rather than smart but "stupid". Of course there is always the chance to become stupid and without innocence like most around the world.

I guess with or without won't change the world...

b71834d854f6656ac92288ccf3be58.jpg
    800 x 608 - 80K
  • Yo little one will grow up home to become an innocent and without skills to survive and will have problems if if not prepared the right way.

I do have 2 little ones. Truth and reality is far more helpful for future that innocent beings, not seeing the facts of life and its dangers.

Homeschooling done right is the right choice now. How long how much? I think 2025 it’s the finish line to all this. Those who survive 2025 will enter the new brave world.

This second wave will come with all the learned from cabal new world order shit, and it will come with full force, all the data will be used for the bad of all.

Dude haven’t you realize that right now all our species is in danger and things will only get worst? How on earth you prefer innocence right now? I’m not being fatalistic I’m being realistic.

Better call up neighbors and make a proper homeschooling and prepare them for future not for NOW.

• @endotoxic How on earth you prefer innocence right now? I’m not being fatalistic I’m being realistic.

I've been working and living in 7 countries ather than my homeland and seeing many ather and I've seen a lot of shit first hand al around ...beeing very elevated or very low a shit is a shit...

And besides like Tarkovsky says "death doesn't exist"...maybe you should watch Stalker again (i suppose you already seen it)