• Dodge and burn

• Landscape photography

• Lightroom CC features

• Lightroom tricks

• Editing landcapes

• What's new in 8.0

• Focus stacking

• Poor people

I asked the community that I run (please join us on there if you aren’t already a member) what issues people were facing and what spec machines they were using because as with most things in life, you worry that it’s maybe just you. It turns out I’m not alone!

Rob Georgeson [Intel Core i5 / 16GB RAM / 1GB NVIDIA Graphics Card / 120GB SSD HD]: “My pc definitely seems to be working harder just to do basic editing. It used to be a breeze but now I can hear the fans running at full speed trying to get my computer to chill the f**k out”.

Andrew Bowness & Esther Wild [Windows 10 / Intel i7-6700 @ 3.4ghz / 16GB RAM / SSD / 6GB Nvidia Graphics Card, Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.6) / Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / Radeon Pro 2048 Graphics Card] also are having the same issue, Andrew’s being so bad ‘I put music on to drown it out.’ Esther also has issues with it hanging and getting the spinning wheel of doom.

Michael Newington Gray & Paul Marbrook [Mac OS High Sierra / Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM / AMD Radeon R9 Graphics Card, MAC OS High Sierra / Intel Core i5 / 24GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GT Graphics Card]: When flicking between images in Develop module the images aren’t loading / going sharp until I zoom in and out.

https://photographerskeepingitreal.com/articles/open-letter-adobe-lightroom-sucks/

And after this someone ask me why you need to read and learn about economics and politics. Yes, you need it, to not write stupid open letters at very least.

• Range masking

• Making panoramas

• Tips and tricks

• Lens corrections

• Noise reductio and hsarpening

• Tips on editing portraits

• Making profiles in Lightroom

• Lightroom use for wild life photos

• Editing backlit images

• Big fix update

We heard your feedback and felt that parts of the release didn't uphold the level of quality that we hold ourselves to. We're happy to report that these issues were resolved and now available for immediate download. Some of the issues resolved included converting presets, sorting and copying/pasting profiles, translation errors, along with crash fixes.

You can download the update and read the full release notes here

Lightroom Classic CC update fixes:

• An issue where some presets were not converting to the new format.
    • An issue with B&W legacy presets where the profile resets to Adobe Standard
    • An issue where Develop presets were not sorting correctly
    • Translation errors in other languages for some profiles
    • An issue where users were unable to copy/sync Black and White Mix settings
    • Lightroom backup catalog error issues.
      • Note: To resolve corruption issue in the backed up catalogs, update to Lightroom Classic CC v7.3.1 and then back up your catalogs again. If you're backing up your catalogs on macOS, see this known issue related to catalog compression below.
    • Known Issue on macOS only: When backing up your catalogs on macOS, Lightroom Classic doesn't compress (zip) catalogs that have a file size less than 4 GB. As a workaround to this issue, manually compress the backed up catalog files. Compressed files take up less hard disk space. By default, Lightroom Classic saves backed up catalogs to the following location on macOS:
      • /Users/[user name]/Pictures/Lightroom/[catalog name]/Backups