Personal View site logo
FS: Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95 & Olympus 12mm F/2.0
  • Selling my perfect condition MFT lenses. I have moved to a Canon mount system and no longer have a need for them.

Voigtlander 25mm F/0.95 - $850 Includes: Lens, Hood, Both End Caps & Original Box

Olympus 12mm F/2.0 - $600 Includes: Lens + Both End Caps

Contact on here or email chetaaron@Gmail.com

Willing to ship to lower 48 states

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Olympus is sold, Voigtlander still available

• New pics!

nokton 1.jpg
    2400 x 1800 - 2M
    nokton 2.jpg
    2400 x 1800 - 2M
  • Voigtlander price drop to $800

• Now also including a Light Craft Workshop Fader ND Mark ii

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...r_ND_Mark.html

• I don't mean to be a lowballer, but these are selling new for $750 shipped on ebay ;( I got mine new for $780 about a year ago also from ebay. I think its due to the II lens coming out.

• Most of them going for $750 are from Asia. If a buyer wants to take a chance with them that's their choice. Version 2 is on sale now. I don't think most people use the clickless aperture but if they want to pay $999, that's another choice. The seller is including the fader nd so if the lens is mint not bad imo. I also have vr. 1 and it's like new. There is no way I would sell it at these low prices now. Use the crap out if it and then maybe sell it would be something I would consider.

• Yea as tinyrobot mentioned I took the Asian market with Ebay, the version 2, as well as the Fader ND I am including into consideration with the price. Lens is Mint and I will provide Expedited shipping!

• Price drop to $725! Final drop :)