Personal View site logo
Personal View Video Contest
  • 112 Replies sorted by
  • Hi, I am not in league with many of the applicants, however, posting one of my videos, shot underwater in a cave. Other underwater video's can be seen at ozdiverdown on youtube, and I have just started a vimeo site with the same name as well. GH3 and previously used GH2 with Hack. Vitaliy what you do for the community and industry is amazing. Thanks.

• A music video clip that i done with the Nex5n DP, Editing, Post and FX by me.

• Shot for the Seoul 48 Hour Film Contest. Sorry it's not Christmas related. Shot on a Panasonic GH2 running Moon t7 along with a Mk. III with Atomos Ninja. The Panasonic used a CCTV 25/1.4 lens and a Minolta MD 50/1.4 while the Mk. III ran Sigma lenses.

• @minbenjamin thank you so much for the kind words! I am Stuart Hooper, by the way. I think perhaps this was not the correct place to post the video and apologies to Vitaly.

• Shot with hacked GH2.

• A love-story I made this Summer.

• My Christmas Winter Wonderland video shot with one of my favourite cameras in the world the Canon s110.

Chris and Zell go to Winter Wonderland.

• This contest was the incentive to finally complete a film we started way back in 2012 to promote my friends jewellery making services.

Shot using a hacked GH2, although the very last shot uses a GH3, an SMC Pentax-M f1.4 50mm and a Panasonic 20mm f1.7 lens. No grading. (Even prettier in 50fps… come on Vimeo, some of us like high frame rate… ).

Would love to know what people think of it!

• @kellar42 aka Stuart Hooper - You're most welcome! I checked out your other works on Vimeo and they're fantastic.

@iFeel - Great subjects and some nice shots! I also love people in motion.

@tortoisebutler - Very cool. Great job of keeping continuity! Good shooting and editing. You made an esoteric topic very captivating. Would watch it again!

• @tortoisebutler I enjoyed to watch your tutorial. The titles (the type itself) add a new feeling to the video!

• Just finished editing this today. Shot with FS700.

• Graduation: Impossible A short film made for graduation. I shot it with a Panasonic HDC-HS60 (mostly). Also used Adobe Premiere Pro and Blender.

• Here's a short Christmas-themed video I made personally for the contest with a hacked GH2 (Sanity 5.1).

• Sit back, grab a glass of good old wine and dive into... the Life.

• Hope I'm not too late.

Created this music video for an English band called Glacials. Shot it on borrowed 5D Mark III and Zeiss cine lenses, and the time lapse on my GF1 with the 20mm, 7-14mm, and an old Jupiter-8. Did all the VFX myself.

I purchased a BMPCC recently for my next music video, so this gear would be an amazing help.

• Might not win.. But I made one just in time ;) Done with Ecilop quadracopter and Lumix LX-7 showing a local company moving my garage to its new place

• I guarantee, this one was made just for this contest. Used GH2.

• Here is a trailer my bro and I made for a short film. Rose and water are full CGI in Blender.

• @neofish THAT WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD!

• Here's mine about internet and everyday life.

• I made this one a couple days ago.

• This is my assignment for UCLA Extension class:

• I've been working on a video for this contest that is part of the investigative series "American Albatross" for PublicHerald.org. Unfortunately I can't complete the video until tomorrow due to some confirmations we need... is there a chance I can get a 24hr extension to submit the work? We've been at this report for awhile but we can't get it out till tomorrow.

If not, I'll submit this one that's part of the same investigative series but made over a month ago. [Shot on hacked GH2 & camcorders. We're picking up a BMPCC in Feb.]

• I shot this with a GH2, GoPro, and Galaxy Note 3 for Boston's local beekeeping company.

• Contest closed. It's take few days to watch all stuff and get winners.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions