Personal View site logo
It's the end of the world...
  • 10 Replies sorted by
  • Again...

[Strong quake hits off coast of northeastern Japan]

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-earthquake-hits-northeast-japan-083131360.html

• oh, no- please no such bad things like tsunami on my birthday!

• Oldie but goodie.

• OMG that really is the Australian Prime Minister (that's the equivalent of your President for you Yanks)

• LOL. Aussies always have the best humor. I've met quite a few Australians and they are always seem to be having the best time. They'll probably be partying when the end of the world really does come. Oh and BTW, the Mayan calender didn't take leap days into account.. That means that 2012 on the Mayan calender was actually sometime in 2011..

• Ooops, missed shooting it in 2011…

• Vitaliy - I love that you post funny stuff here. Rounds out the site perfectly! I wish our prime minister could be funny on tv, because he would crack everyone up!

• svart, the Mayan calendar didn't have leap days, it didn't need them as its more accurate than out current calendar.. as for the accuracy of it , science cant even tell if its as more accurate than atomic based time. its so accurate the argument among scientists is that atomic clocks have could be less accurate than the Mayans calendar... they don't know because we cant test the atomic clocks accuracy as much as needed with current tools.. As for the end of the Mayan calendar.. its just the end of a calendar.. just like ours.. we simply start a new calendar... There calendar was based on positions of the galaxy, were making another lap around it on the 21st.. But is we do have a zombie apocalypse etc, I'm clamping the GoPro to the barrel of my SKS and documenting it, that's for sure! Who needs all that fake CGI apocalypse stuff when we can get the real thing. :)

• @Ebacherville

Nice to see another SKS user around here. Comrade Simonov knew what he was doing.

• Nice. I have a chinese paratrooper SKS. Cheap, reliable and fun to shoot.