Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Tango - pocket PC with power
  • Very interesting concept and the size of this thing is really crazy (I hope it doesn't burn through your hand after a gaming night;-)

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tango-super-pc-worlds-most-powerful-pocketable-gameable-officeable-pc

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • @Psyco

It seems it is made for people who do not know market of such PCs.

It is much better idea to get Zotac, Intel NUC or any other PCs.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I don't see your point, the mini PCs you list are still much bigger than the Tango (its the size of an iPhone!)

• @Psyco

OK, I got now. They want to have many docking stations. I just do not completely understand why you will move it. Until it is really work PC.

Zotac Nano.

Also check photos of Intel NUC.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev yes I think it does make only sense for work (payed or hobby).

For me as someone who is working 50% at home and 50% in an office it would be nice to have my own PC with me - I hate those company PCs.

And for video/film work I think it would be quite usefull as you can have YOUR data and editing system with you and when meeting with other people on a project, you can show them the actual status fo your part - no need to render a timeline, just show the timeline itselfe.

• And for video/film work I think it would be quite usefull as you can have YOUR data and editing system with you and when meeting with other people on a project, you can show them the actual status fo your part - no need to render a timeline, just show the timeline itselfe.

It is still mSATA, and still bad cooling common for all this things.

I suggest to get small laptop with touch screen, 2.5" HDD and use it.