Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
US: 9/11, ten years

First and most important.
    We must remember men, women and children who lost their lives and many Heroes that responded to the emergency

Second, also important.
    We must also remember what guided by economic and political interests, US goverment and leading clans arranged, executed and filmed all this.

9/11 date. It is random, right?
    Ahmad Shah Massoud had been killed just before 9/11.
    2001 summer had been worst for US authorities due to Taliban almost stopping heroin production in Afganistan.
    Economic situation worstened in US.
    So, seems pretty random.

Did they archieved their goals?
    It seems so, in most parts of the plan.
    But remember. Colonel still fights.
    9-11.jpg
    540 x 650 - 104K
  • 17 Replies sorted by
  • I used to work on 19th Street and 6th Avenue, you can get a clear view of the towers from my office at the time. I remember coming out of the subway station and I saw people standing in the street looking up at something. I can see smoke coming out of the towers after the 2nd crash. At this point people were just finding out it was an attack.

I sat in the office for about a half hour then they started sending everyone home. I walked out and this time huge crowds have formed outside, people taking pictures, etc. I looked up once and turned the opposite direction and started walking uptown to my apartment worrying about my family, GF,- all the while I never looked back. I lived about 45 blocks away on 65th street. It was a beautiful sunny day, at one point I saw a guy explaining to an old lady that the twin towers are gone.

Nearing my apartment I finally looked behind me, and I saw masses of people walking along the 59th street bridge on their way to their homes across the river. The only time I ever saw that before was during a marathon.

Fortunately I did not know anyone personally who was killed. My brother's office was in Tower 2, and his company relocated down south in August. My best friend, a financial analyst didn't make it to work that day because of a hangover.

These are a few of the memories I had from that day.
  • @last_SHIFT

Thanks for your memories.
  • @Vitaliy
    Do you believe US orchestrated 911 attacks?
  • >Do you believe US orchestrated 911 attacks?

I believe what you can read. :-)
  • I can't believe it's been 10 years already.
  • how long time the first plane and the second..

sorry to the victims..
  • @kool

Do you think this link have really valueble content?
  • I just have one thing to say, if any of you REALLY gave a darn about the victims and their families you wouldn't use a time like this to throw in your dribble or conspiracy theories about the whos and whys and turning this into a fruitless debate/discussion/argument (or whatever you want to call it). Let it go. It's attitudes like this that perpetuates this sort of hate towards one another.

...unless of course that is your goal. If so then I want nothing to do with it.
  • @Ian_T

I really don't see any logic in your words.
    Generally, anyone deserve to know the truth.
    And many many thousands of people around the world paid by their lifes for this official US goverment lies.
    And each day new people die because of it.
    You can call it as you want, with stamps like "conspiracy theories" or anything else.
    But, please, use your little grey cells.
  • @Vitaly I'm not suprised that you find no logic in my POV. But it's your very response to my post that I was trying to avoid. You want to turn this into a discussion about your ideas on "US government lies" etc. which would no doubtedly turn into an argument. Yes, everyone deserves to hear the truth....but there's a time and place for everything. After all....you must know not everyone is going to agree with some of these posted citations. Heck, I know there were lots and lots of coverups. But right now I personally don't care about the politics behind the event. It was a senseless act no matter how one wants to swing it. My thoughts are focused only on the innocent lives that were affected by the event that took place 10 years ago today. Isn't that what a "Day of Rememberance" is supposed to be?

By the way....you want to know why people from all over the world pulled together especially during the first few days after the events? They pulled together because all political, racial, social and economic differences went out the door when they witnessed innocent people being killed. Everything else didn't matter at that time. That's exactly how I view a day like today. Oh how I wish the world could stay in that frame of thinking.

So, if this is going to turn into a bloody argument. Then, my "little grey cells" want nothing to do with it. ;-)
  • @Ian_T

OK.
    Now carefully, I repeat, carefully read all my posts in this topic.
    And you'll find that I did all I can to not to turn it into arguments supporting any side here.
  • @Vitaliy In fact I've read it a number of times. My initial response was "mostly" driven by Kool's response to your post. But your intial line of:

" We must remember men, women and children who lost their lives and many Heroes that responded to the emergency"

...fit's the bill for me at least (can't speak for others). Everything else is up for another discussion. When you say things like:

"Second, also important.
    We must also remember what guided by economic and political interests, US goverment and leading clans arranged, executed and filmed all this.

9/11 date. It is random, right?
    Ahmad Shah Massoud had been killed just before 9/11.
    2001 summer had been worst for US authorities due to Taliban almost stopping heroin production in Afganistan.
    Economic situation worstened in US.
    So, seems pretty random.

Did they archieved their goals?
    It seems so, in most parts of the plan.
    But remember. Colonel still fights.

Not everyone is going to see this in the same light as you....that's all I'm saying. Which is probably why @Kool felt his POV was relevant to this topic. I find it all a bit silly. But to be fair to Kool he was posting something he thought was relevant.

I've already done what I said I wasn't going to do. So, I'll bow out for now.
  • Plus. We should not forget what 9/11 1973 means to the world. Actually the roots of 9/11 2001 are to be found in 9/11 1973
  • @Ian_T

Again, use logic, please.
    You keep complaining in the form "I am sure what you want to argue what tomato is yellow, I know it is red and cubic".
  • Image of Boeing-767 crashed on Pentagon.

P.S. You can't see it, right? But it is here, you just need to belive.
    pentagon.jpg
    3008 x 1960 - 1M
  • 9 years passed and few people now doubt the crime of US elites against their own people.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions