Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Sold: Schneider Kreuznach Variogon F2 18-90mm C-mount
  • I am selling my Schneider Kreuznach Variogon 18-90mm lens for 250€ + shipping. Condition is fine. Only shipping to Europe.

P1000425.jpg
    800 x 535 - 21K
    P1000426.jpg
    800 x 535 - 20K
    P1000432.jpg
    800 x 535 - 27K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • @gameb I'm interested. What type of mount/adapter is needed to use thisn lens on a GH2, is this a C-Mount lens? Does it work in normal mode, or do you need to use ETC mode?

• @matt_gh2 Yes, it is a c-mount lens, it works with a c-mount to MFT adapter, as normal on nearly all the c-mount lenses you need the ETC. But on the Black Magic Pocket it covers the S16 sensor, no need of ETC.

• It's an excellent zoom for the BMPCC! Doesn't need machining of the rear to fit most adapters, but I'd support it separately, it weighs nearly twice as much as the camera.

• I expected it to go soon - such a fine zoom and very reasonable price. I paid 289,- for mine and considered that fair.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions