Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Zoom H4N Audio Recorder
  • I've got a Zoom H4N that I've had for about 6 months but no longer need. I bought it new from B&H and it's in perfect condition. I used it on a 2-day shoot and that's it. It's basically been sitting in the plastic protective case that comes with it, in my closet, for 6 months. Price is $195 with free shipping.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • That's a good price and I think they are great machines. Aside from using with video, I've always thought they would make a great multimic solution for location recording of a concert, rather than bringing in tons of dedicated multitrack equipment.

• Yeah, they're kinda the darling recorder of the indie crowd...if there can be such a thing as a "darling recorder". The price is pretty good. Checked B&H and they're going for $269, so at $195, that's about 30% off. I took a close look at mine today and I truly couldn't find a single nick or scratch on it. I bet a lot of people are doing just what you're thinking about for concert recording. It's always nice when you can avoid bringing in a lot of equipment.