Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Is time to hack some camera phone !
  • Hi. In this days some mobile phones have really good sensor. I browse youtube and I found several clips to demonstrate these facts. I see there an application called lgCamera (the free version ) which output have from 20 000 to 50 000 kb/s bitrate ! With this bitrate maybe color grading is a pleasure. Maybe someone will make a test.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Driftwood tried hacking the iPhone 4/S with an all-Intra patch, code named "Valkerie Harper". It gave 2K 24p at a bitrate of around 200mb, and was glorious - famed pianist George Shearing himself chose it as his overall favorite at the Zacuto shootout earlier this year. The only hitch was the phone got so hot that once Nick returned it to his front jeans pocket it became heat-grafted to his testicle, as apparently Driftwood rolls commando. Thus the radio silence over the past several months from our most gifted patch maker, as he lies painfully in a Manchester hospital bed getting delicate skin grafts from the inside folds behind his knees, the only area with a similar enough wrinkling for a 1:1 match.

• And do you know there's no medical name for those bits behind the knees? True!

• Pretty sure it's called the knape.

• Lower oxter?

• Another good phone to hack: