Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Edelkrone FocusPLUS+ Follow Focus
  • Edelkrone came out with a new Follow focus for rails that has a thumb dip for on the fly focusing while still holding onto the handles! Looks solid and a real solution for shoulder rig users.

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • This looks great. I own the FocusOne Pro which is excellent, and this looks even more versatile. Probably couldn't justify owning both, but wow!

• Wow, this guys gears and rigs are on a whole different level. That thing looks good.

• The engineering is well conceived... these Turks really have their shit together. I picked up a pocket rig earlier this year for run-n-gun stuff and so far it is holding up great, worth every penny. Considering picking up one of their shoulder rigs now.

• Damn!! I knew there were some guys in LA that tried to get something like this going. I saw them on Kickstarter or IndieGogo. Looks like they were beat to the punch!

• $639...tempting but still a little expensive for my pocket right now.

• This is not different level. This is that I call overdesigned stuff.

• I can fit the tip of my finger in the circles that are cutout on my gini rigs follow focus.

• Yeah, that's really cool. I haven't seen many "gotta haves" recently. I may gotta have this...

• Good grief - "overdesigned stuff" is right! And add in "over-priced" and "over-the-top". The DSLR/Video hall at the recent Photokina absolutely reeked of this kind of fetishistic nonsense. Put together a sturdy, sensible rig from the offerings on this forum and spend the rest on something important, like glass.

• Anyone know a comparable product to this with the follow focus on the handle? I believe Redrock has something similar with their fingerwheel. I like the concept of this, but not the price!