Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
More GH2 shooters - First theft incident on a shoot. My lumix 1.7 pancake nabbed. KILL!!!!
  • My fears finally showed up... after the Zacuto thing I am now seeing a lot more hacked GH2 shooters in NYC. I shall have to dispense of them with the tear gas after this. On one shoot I had to make space with a bunch of other GH2 shooters and sure enough someone nabbed my lumix 1.7 pancake lens. Positive I didn't loose it because I have a routine and know where I keep it but that little bugger is easy to grab.

Time to hire the A team.

• Blackout

Or maybe the Giraffes ate it.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Creative Video. Nice use of Great Adventure to remember 12 Monkeys! Well played, thanks.

• That's a shame. I have that lens and love every image it gives me. Are you going to buy a replacement? Shame Zacuto had to blow the biggest kept secret in indie filmmaking.

• Sorry to hear this.

Time to make an anti GH2/ Zacuto propaganda movie showing how crappy the GH2 is, to make thieves forget Lumix stuff!