Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
A short skatetrip with my GH2
  • I did a 4 day trip through Austria with my friends. Flowmotion 2.02 was used on the GH2 (thx to @LPowell), the picture is superb.

Shot in 720p50, smooth -2,-2,0-2 As second camera we used a 60D with a wide angle lens. Even on Vimeo you can see the difference between those two cameras

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I rather like the skate to skate shots.

• Thanks! I miss skating. My wife has banned it since I flew down a hill.

• Cool video. I had trouble with it stuttering at the first slow motion clip. I wonder if it was just my old computer or that I am in NTSC land?

Also watch your shutter speeds in the really bright sunlight. If they get too fast of shutter speed the motion will get choppy if the skater goes by too fast. An ND filter can help. However, stopping down will help as well.

I can't wait for the GH3 because 1080p @ 60 FPS will be much better for this sort of video. Yours looked good in 720p though.

• Thanks @ipcmlr hope this won't happen to me :D

Thanks @mpgxsvcd maybe it's really stuttering, but i can't see it. We always tried to shoot with shutter speed at 100 due to the 50 fps.

I started filming in 1080p @ 25 FPS now! I will get the GH3 as well, 60p and remote control is reeeeaaally good for such purposes!