Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 & SLR Magic 12mm 1.6 (Both Barely Used)
  • Making way for my new Blackmagic Cinema Camera, selling my GH2 package, including SLR Magic 12mm. I bought everything in May & June of this year. Original invoices from B&H and Adorama to prove it. Barely used everything.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Panasonic GH2 in Original Box w/ Sandisc 64gb Extreme Pro, 95MB Read Speed and Sandisc 32gb Extreme Pro, 95MB Read Speed & .......$750 (plus shipping cost)

SLR Magic 12mm 1.6........$450 (plus shipping cost)

If you don't want the Sandisc Extreme Pro cards (the 64gb is the best SD card on the market that I know of) I can sell the GH2 for $650, but I'll sell the gh2 and the 2 memory cards for $750. I think the 64gb 95MB card sells for $135-$160 new and the 32gb sells for $70.

If you want the GH2, SLR Magic 12mm and the cards together I'll sell it all for $1,100...

PM if interested.

...Mike

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Hi Mike, Do you still hav the 12mm for sale? if sold, please let me know your opinion of that lens. Thanks, Bill