Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Some of my songs, AI music, original lyrics
  • 8 Replies sorted by
  • Are they your songs or the Ai songs that you took posession?

It’s a good question . Nice music! I enjoy them

• @endotoxic

:-)

AI is used to make lyrics into songs. But it is very specific thing. Same as, if you noticed, AI generated images for songs are not random AI stuff:-). AI is just tool to make ideas that's in your head into final form.

Songs are, btw, quite explicit. In a good way.

• I'm still on the fence about this AI stuff, even being a lifetime technology abuser.

Let's try this:

For the next 10 years (give or take,) AI proponents get an big AI tattoo on their foreheads.

Then, we have the end-of-era Olympic Games, where AI enhanced humans / Non-AI humans compete to the death.

(perhaps Break-Dance-Fighting, which is coming up in these very next Olympics games)

Winner takes all?

If film is the highest form of Art (not my idea, but generally accepted) is the Dawn of Man intro/cut the finest example of our time?

2001: A Space Odyssey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avjdKTqiVvQ

What might AI's eye for "art" make in response?

"hey, AI, insert the above video with the proper markdown w/ preview and then make me sammich.

No? you suck AI."

Hey Alexa, play “Jam On It” by Newcleus, I need to practice my Windmill Headstands.

AIexa, do you know the riddle of steel?

• @woody123

AI will force biggest change in human society. Biggest ever. And very fast.

As cloud based solutions with local robots and computers will spread as wild fire.

If robot is better than human and cheaper by 4-5 times at least - nothing could hold it.

What might AI's eye for "art" make in response?

People are chauvinistic . They thing they are smartest and most creative. Issue is that it was true. Until now.