Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Real & fake trailers made with hacked & unhacked GH2
  • Show us what can u do with this cam.

• 15 Replies sorted by
  • Here you go:

It's a teaser for a feature film project that I am developing. It's probably going to be shot next year. Shot with GH2 Driftwood setting (don't remember which one) and Canon 7D.

Check out the Facebook fan page for more info.

• @simonstar66 nice place, music, people, shots!!!

• Trailer of Machi, a my short film project.

• Another short project shooted with Driftwwod Seaquaque.

• Teaser for my short film. Unhacked GH2. Still need to fix the audio. Posted this once before.

• This thread is kinda odd. I like it very much. I watched your videos (both of you) and I'm found of them. They are not perfect but very far from the old bs "wow what a perfect graded plan want to make the same whats your settings???" Even if you're seeking for that just forget it, it's quite refreshing as it is :)

• @brianluce nice trailer too. But there is a big warmth difference between the girl's shots and the old man's ones. Is it intended?

• I like this thread. Here's a short little clip I put together a little while ago. Instead of just shooting test charts and stuff I think it's a good idea to share creative content made using this little beast.

• @Sulph, What do you mean "warmth difference"? That the colors look different? They're all different scenes: indoor, outside/overcast, outside/afternoon sun. I used the same color settings in Vegas Pro. Desaturated a bit and bumped the contrast. Sort of bleach bypass-ish.

• @artardi Did you do any special grading to the greens? The grass looks particularly delicious.

@hishimaru The nth time i see your little short, and i love it everytime. That shot in the elevator with the brushed aluminum, and numbers looks like a million bucks. Great shooting (nice grading too)!

• Trailer of a Web Series "Last Laff"

Unhacked GH2 Lumix lenses 14mm,20mm, 14-140mm Canon FD lenses 50mm, 28mm, 135mm

• Third teaser for the upcoming ukrainian tv/transmedia fiction(horror) thriller project "Emergency Situation: The Carpathian incident" (2012). Most shot with a GH2 (24p with custom 55Mb hack) + VFX & CGI. Ukrainian language with english subtitles.

• @Vinnie awesome trailer!!!

• @artardi Thnx;) Technically it's a teaser. The actual shooting of the movie will begin this summer and GH2 is gonna be the B-cam 100%...or even A-cam if we wouldn't get enough budget for Epic or Alexa :) And definitely it will be the primary camera for the aerial filming.