Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya - why Nazis and capitalists fear her so much still

November 29 is the anniversary of the heroic death of Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya (1923-1941).

All last 30 years capitalists tried to erase her and dump loads of shit into her.

An unknown old peasant, from whom the journalists first heard about Zoya, was struck by this: “She was hanged, and yet she spoke openly. They hung her up, and she kept threatening them ... ” . We do not have the exact text of what Zoya said, only an approximate retelling. According to one of the witnesses, everything looked like this:

“They led her up to the gallows. She walked evenly, with her head raised, silently, proudly. They brought me to the gallows. There were many Germans and civilians around the gallows. They brought her to the gallows, commanded to expand the circle around the gallows and began to photograph her. She shouted: “Citizens! You don’t stand, don’t look, but you need to help fight! This death of mine is my achievement. "

Then she said: “Comrades, victory will be ours. German soldiers, before it's too late, surrender. " The German officer yelled angrily. But she continued: "The Soviet Union is invincible and will not be defeated." Then they set up the box. She stood on the box herself without any command. A German came up and began to put on the noose. At that time she shouted: “No matter how much you hang us, you don’t execute everyone, we are 170 million. But our comrades will avenge you for me. "

Big not and lesson to all capitalists who want to delay inevitable - the day comes where you will be hanging across the roads and people will be spitting on your bodies and no one will remember you, but they will tell "For Zoya!".

sa15696.jpg
    800 x 439 - 77K