Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
MAGA: People love libertarians, with their own, proper love
  • "I truly believe this with every fiber of my being, had they gotten at us they would have gotten us to the ground, we might not have been killed, might just have been injured by being kicked in the head, or kicked in the stomach until we were senseless," Rand Paul explained.

Isn't it the proper thing to do with this guy?

"They were inciting a riot and they would have killed us had the police not been there," he said, before profusely thanking the police who stepped up to protect him.

And look that happened with libertarian views:

"I believe there are going to be people who are involved with the attack on us that actually were paid to come here, are not from Washington, DC, and are sort of paid to be anarchists."

Guy had been paid for years to tell various bullshit about some false liberties (so your friends will keep all the means of production) - so you always see same in everyone else.

While Paul acknowledged that he and his wife got out unscathed, he noted that the mob was still out on the street on Friday morning.

"We can't live this way. It's getting worse and worse."

I hope it'll be worse and worse till the total eradication for such guys.