Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Automated color grading
  • 121 Replies sorted by
  • Cheers @pwc! Have you tried searching for help in the Adobe forums?

• Have you ever thought about selling your idea to red giant or new blue?

• @GravitateMediaGroup Done that. No reply from Red Giant. New Blue were interested: I had a few exchanges but now the trail is cold.

• Sorry to hear that. I still believe that your best chances are targeting a big gun (After Effects).

They seem to have an extensive API but I guess you'd have to program the parts of the math framework you are using from MathLab.

They do have great resources here: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/aftereffects.html

Good luck!

• @duartix Thanks a lot for your support.

• Hi everyone, I uploaded 2 new videos about Automatic Color Grading on Vimeo:

The first one explain de method:

The 2nd one shows a demo of the AE implementation :

• Cheers @pwc.

First of all thank you, for keeping this project alive.

One question: Is Pixel Bender Accelerator really mandatory?

Your second video on Vimeo lacks enough resolution to understand what's going on... :( Do you have a FullHD version available, or can you upload it to Youtube?

• Yes please upload latest version i will feedback

• @leonbeas I uploaded a better version here (11:AM post has also been updated with new link):

• waiting for that better version link

• @otcx I have uploaded both videos in a better version just follow any of the links above.

• Just came across this. All I can say is wow! Is a plugin in the works? Please say yes.. Is there any way I can try it out in AE CC on a Mac? so excited! Thanks!

• @allinthemind Unfortunately nothing is coming for Mac any time soon as I develop in a Windows environment.

Since the August videos I have made further improvements but I really need someone competent with writing elaborate AE or PSP plugins as I am not. So if anybody in the PV community reads this post and can direct me to someone who is please drop me a PM.

I will soon (in November) release a Photoshop plugin implementing a more traditional color grading method with a few novelties.

• @pwc have you considered contacting the Hitfilm people? They recently turned a lot of their software into AE plugins. They may be interested in this too.

• @pwc,Could please share the matlab code with me...

• @Vitaliy I might be wrong but this seems like the Code and data for paper "Deep Photo Style Transfer" from Cornell Uni stuff and not adobe's, BTW powerfull - https://github.com/luanfujun/deep-photo-styletransfer

• Researchers from Cornell University and Adobe have teamed up and developed algorithm .

• Geee I need microscope glasses ASAP, sorry about the noise, cheers