Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 fw 1.0E vs 1.0F
  • Hi to all. I have bought recently new GH2 from EU. Today I have decided to update of my GH2 of modified 1.0E fw instead of a factory installed fw 1.0F (version F is visible in service a mode). As a result I have received a surprise, at observance of all requirements for updating at presence in a root folder of a card of a file of the modified 1.0E fw file, its GH2 simply doesn't see it. At pressing play button the camera simply offers viewing of contents of a card. At placing in a root folder both versions, modified 1.0E fw file and new official 1.1 the camera also sees nothing. And only at presence in a root folder of official version 1.1 my GH2 suggests it to be update. How I understand, without hacking 1.0F or 1.1 way to the expanded functions for new bodies GH2 is closed? Excuse me for my English :) Thanx!

• 1 Reply sorted by
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions