Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Need to hire a VFX (After Effects, etc) person for a music video.
  • People I know needs to get a music video up before the song goes on the radio. They need it to be in the style of Gibson Hazard. At the bottom you'll see an example of one of Gibson Harzard's videos. The guy is busy at the moment and the people needs someone who can edit in a similar style now. Either this will be just an editing job and the footage will be provided to you or they'll be willing to fly you or a team to Massachusetts to shoot it as well. Basically they'll hire anyone in the USA. Heck, if you have the experience and live in a country other than the USA such as Great Britain, Canada, etc, try contacting me anyway. Might still get hired. They might also be willing to fly to where your at if needed.

Give me a private message with links t music videos that you were involved with and I'll pass on the information to the people who needs the video done. They have a few candidates already to choose from but it's always best to get more choices. They'll hire who ever will be the most capable of doing a video in a similar fashion. Also, if you know of someone else who'd be able to do the video, see if they'd be interested in this job or give me their contact info along with examples of their music video work.