Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Asus X299 Workstation
  • The X299 looks like an awesome workstation. My X99 workstation has been great no issues at all but time for an upgrade. The Asus X299 has everything I want in a motherboard along with Thunderbolt 3. Hopefully I can run OSX High Sierra on this. OSX Sierra works great with my X99 workstation. I noticed on TonyMac that they are already running OSX High Sierra on an Asus motherboard so I am pretty sure it will work. I am having a very difficult time abandoning the OSX operating system as you can tell. I actually never boot into Windows unless I need to update firmware on my Godox flashes and Monolights so I guess Windows 10 Pro comes in handy for something... LOL

TonyMac X299 Workstation https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/skylake-x-x299-live-the-future-now-on-macos-high-sierra-10-13-successful-build-extended-guide.229353/