Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Starting out with the Sony RX-100 IV (1080p, 120fps)
  • Hey guys,

my girlfriend recently bought her first camera. She started out in January and I think she is making incredible progress. Unfortunately she is not getting a lot of views on her videos.

The Windmill and the Gulls (Sony RX-100 IV + BMPCC)

We shot this one together in February. The location is Bremen, Germany.

What do you guys think?

If you like it, feel free to drop her a like on Vimeo or maybe even follow her! There'll be plenty of new videos in the near future.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I think you should have posted this in the large thread on the Sony RX100 IV. That is where everyone else posted their videos, including those of 120 fps. Indeed, most everyone posts a video from a specific camera in that camera's specific thread. If everyone just posted a video as a separate thread each time, well...

• Fair enough. I thought posting in the respective camera thread will bury the video along all the others and that's exactly what I wanted to prevent. But I get what you're saying and it makes sense.

Sorry!

• @sh1ggy

We just use such approach usually. And it works.

For people who choose camera and look for samples it is much simpler.

Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters