Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
DaVinci 16 and older 15 and 14
  • 432 Replies sorted by
  • Beta 5 Now available " Jul 03, 2019 5:28 am With thanks to everyone who has participated in the public beta program, today we are pleased to announce that DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio beta 5 and Fusion 16 Studio beta 5 are now available on our support web site. https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/suppor ... and-fusion

We believe this release candidate is ready for you to migrate to and so we strongly encourage all beta users to update to this beta version as we move closer to GM."" ,,, The beta 5 free version is also there.

• Resolve 16 beta 7 has been available for about a week now. I have updated after discovering that this is the first version which includes a Resolve 16 reference pdf in the help files. Previous versions have only included the Resolve 15 version. Incidentally I have been finding most of the betas I have tried to be pretty stable.

• Here's a video using the 16 Beta 7 - which is the final version before 16.1

Essentially it is about how to organise your clip into timelines and compound clips to keep everything logical, titles, scenes, diagrams etc.

If you've not used the Fairlight section, it is effectively a multichannel mixer and effects processor, the channels are set in the edit page, so if you end up moving stuff around in this page, you could find your audio going down channels you didn't expect - which doesn't happen so much if you get organised with timelines!