Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Moon T7 keeps crashing
  • So I installed MoonT7 on my gh2 and began filming with my Voigtlander 25mm F.95 and it crashed within the first two minutes (I was filming inside). I took out the batteries, tried it again but this time with a static shot and filmed the couch. It was working solid for 8 minutes before I decided to test it and walked in, sat on the couch then returned to the camera to find that it froze again.

I switched lenses to my Vivitar 55mm f2.8 Macro and repeated the test, it froze again after about a minute.

The shots weren't very detail heavy either, just an empty wall, couch and ma doggy.

I was using a Sandisk Extreme Pro 32gb/95mbs, which I purchased yesterday. Is it the wrong card for the job?

Does anyone have any advice or experience with this? Should I just reinstall the hack or try a different one?

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Just use Moon settings topic.